- Open the Domain tool from the Main Menu, and click Subdomains in the tabs bar.
- Click the New [plus sign] button in the toolbar.
- Provide the new subdomain's:
- Name as you want it to appear for users in the app (required).
- Userspace, which becomes the first part of the subdomain's URL: [Userspace].agilixbuzz.com (required).
- External ID, which is any ID needed to align the subdomain with an external program or application (optional).
- Click Create.
- How do I restore deleted domains, subdomains, courses, users, and enrollments?
- To create a subdomain within a subdomain, click the Domain ID and follow the same process outlined above.