The Courses tool default screen displays courses in the domain and allows you to:
- Search for courses in the domain (check the box to limit your search results to Active courses only).
- Use the New [plus sign] button to Create courses.
- Use the vertical menu in the toolbar to Import, Bulk update, Delete, and/or Restore courses. To use Bulk update and Delete, first check the boxes next to the courses you want impacted.
- Click a Course ID to access the course screens (described below).
Click a Course ID to access course screens:
Course Details screen
The course Details screen lets you edit a course's title, term (or school year if your domain has Grading Periods), external ID, whether you want it to be Public, and schedule type (date range or continuous). Click the Home icon next to the Domain ID to go to the domain. Save you changes.
History allow admins to review changes made to courses.
- Click the View options to see the old and new values.
- Click Changes to see changed settings.
- Click Details to see current settings.