To access a course's Enrollments screen open the Courses tool from the Main Menu and select the Course ID.
To add a new enrollment:
- Click New and provide:
- The user name or ID to search the current domain; to search all domains and/or browse through the users you have access to, click the list (browse) icon at the far right of the User field (required).
- The desired Role (required). Click Permission Details to see which permissions are granted by a selected role; if you want to create a custom role, check the boxes next to the permissions that you want included. Permissions granted here are applicable only within this course.
- The desired Status (required).
- A Start Date and an End Date for the enrollment (optional).
- An External ID, which is any ID needed to align the enrollment with an external program or application (optional).
- Roles & Permissions
- How do I create and manage domain roles?
- How do I manage user domain permissions?
- How do I manage a user's enrollments?
- To delete an enrollment, check its box and click Delete; check multiple boxes to delete more than one at a time.
- Click Edit in an enrollment's column to make changes.
- To update multiple enrollments' Status (active/inactive), Role, Start Date, or End Date at once, check their boxes and click Bulk Update. These are permanent changes, so be careful.
- To import enrollments using a tab-delimited or comma-separated file, click Import and browse to the file on your computer.
- Permissions granted here are only applicable within this course.