From the Users tool you can manage your domain users information. The default screen displays users in the domain and allows you to:
- Search users (check the box to limit your search results to Active users only).
- Create, delete, and import users.
- Edit users' names, email, external IDs, and status (active or inactive).
- Click a User ID to access a student's User screen (described below).
Selecting a student from the Users tool opens that student's user screens. The user screens toolbar allows you to:
There are seven or eight tabbed student User screens that allow you to access and manage a user's:
- Domain Permissions
- Observed Enrollments (enrollments observed by the student)
- Observed Users (users observed by the student)
- Printable Performance summary (Print is only available in the toolbar from the Performance tab; click Show Past Courses for performance data on closed courses.)
- Observers (users observing the student)
- User Data (This tab only appears if metadata fields have been added to User Options in Settings; complete the fields using Edit in the toolbar.)