Buzz allows districts and schools to enable a deep integration with Google Drive so users can submit and view documents directly in Buzz
Once enabled, this integration is available for all users in the district. Teachers and students can use their own Google Drive account to submit and view files.
Configure your Google Drive settings
To configure Google settings for Buzz:
- Sign into your Google account.
- Follow these directions: https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/6158849
- For step 5: OAuth 2.0 is the correct client ID.
- For step 6: Follow the directions in the Create Credentials section below.
- Choose the Web application radio button.
- http://[INSERT YOUR DOMAIN].agilixbuzz.com
- https://[INSERT YOUR DOMAIN].agilixbuzz.com
- http://[INSERT YOUR DOMAIN].httponly.brainhoney.com
- https://[INSERT YOUR DOMAIN].brainhoney.com
- Click Create and save the Client ID Google provides.
Add the Client ID to your Buzz Configuration
To add the Client ID to Buzz:
- Open Settings in the Domain toolbar.
- If you are using BrainHoney, follow the steps outlined in the Configure your Google Drive settings section of this article, then follow the steps in the Configuring a BrainHoney Domain section here.