Get to know your toolbox
Open your Main Menu to navigate to any of the following tools:
- Domain: Use this tool to manage your domain and its subdomains, permissions, subscribers, subscriptions, announcements, and resources.
- Users: Use this tool to manage your domain's users and their enrollments, domain permissions, subscriptions, observed enrollments, and observed users.
- Courses: Use this tool to manage your domain's courses and their enrollments and subscribers.
- Objectives: Use this tool to create and manage objectives, objective sets, and objective maps.
- Reports: You can run Gradebook, Student, Mastery, User Activity Reports, and Test Analytics Reports for courses in your domain. These reports provide high-level perspectives on student performance and course effectiveness.
- Communication: Access domain announcements using the Communication tool.
Admin toolbar static features
There are a few toolbar features that are always present in the Admin app.
- Use the Main Menu to navigate between app tools.
- The Domain Chooser dropdown displays the name of the domain you are currently using. Open it to see domain IDs and/or navigate to a different domain or subdomain.
- Click Announcements to open the Communication tool and see announcements.
- Click Search to find a specific Domain, User, and/or Course by name or ID.
- Click Full Screen to collapse and expand toolbar elements to accomodate your device.
- Use the User Menu to logout, learn more, and manage your user settings, themes, and password.