Get to know your admin toolbox.
Admin toolbar static features
There are a few toolbar features that are always present in the Admin app.
- Use the Main Menu to navigate between app tools.
- Click Search to find a specific Domain, User, and/or Course by name or ID.
- Click Help to search the Agilix Help Center for information and to see the Top suggestions to help with the screen you're on.
- Use the User Menu to logout, learn more, enroll in a course, proxy as another user, and manage your user settings, themes, and password.
Open your Main Menu to navigate to any of the following tools:
- Use as...: If you are enrolled as more than one role (e.g., Admin, Teacher, Student, Observer), use this dropdown to switch between roles.
- Domain menu: If you are a member of multiple domains, use this dropdown to switche between domains.
- Domain: Use this tool to manage your domain and its subdomains, permissions, subscribers, subscriptions, announcements, and resources.
- Users: Use this tool to manage your domain's users and their enrollments, domain permissions, subscriptions, observed enrollments, and observed users.
- Courses: Use this tool to manage your domain's courses and their enrollments and subscribers.
- Objectives: Use this tool to create and manage objectives, objective sets, and objective maps.
- Reports: You can run Gradebook, Student, Mastery, User Activity Reports, and Test Analytics Reports for courses in your domain. These reports provide high-level perspectives on student performance and course effectiveness.
- Communication: Access domain announcements using the Communication tool.
- Help: Use help to search the Agilix Help Center for information and to see the Top suggestions to help with the screen you're on.