Enable users to sign into Buzz with their school credentials
Buzz supports the use of Single Sign-on (SSO) features to allow users to sign into one application (for example, a student information system) and be automatically logged into Buzz without needing to re-enter credentials. This feature can help eliminate the need for teachers and students to remember multiple credential sets.
- Open Settings in the Domain toolbar.
- Select Integrations.
- Open the Authentication type dropdown under Authentication:
- If you use CAS, provide the CAS server URL.
- If you use SAML, choose the signature algorithm you want to use and upload the idp-meta XML file. Your SAML provider can tell you which signature algorithm to use; if you can use either, we recommend SHA-256 as it is more secure.
- Indicate whether you want to prevent users from logging in with Buzz credentials.