Generate Student Reports to get a high-level perspective on individual student performance
To run Student Reports:
- Open Reports from the Main Menu and select Student Reports.
- Choose to run reports by:
- Course, which returns performance data for all students in a specific course.
- Teacher, which returns performance data for students enrolled in any course taught by a specific teacher.
- Student, which returns performance data across all courses for a specific student.
- Specify the Dates for the report; the report you run includes all data up to and including the date you choose. You can click Add Date to include data from other dates for comparison.
- Customize your filter settings in one of the following ways:
- Select Choose Filters, which allows you to choose from the most commonly used data.
- Select Get All Data, which includes all data.
- Indicate whether you want to Include past enrollments in the report.
- Click Export CSV to create the specified report as a spreadsheet-friendly file.
Use this report to identify students who may need additional attention in certain areas.
- You can open the exported document with any program that supports spreadsheets.