Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Buzz Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.360 available on September 14, 2023.
Use domain-wide Template rubrics for Essay questions!
In order to save teachers and other course authors time, we now allow them to assign a Template rubric to be used when scoring an Essay question in an assessment.
In this release, we improved drag-and-drop behavior in Editor > Syllabus, so that when a user drags an activity to the top or bottom of the screen, the screen now scrolls to accommodate.
In this release, we also:
- Improved layout styles for the Activity editor when showing Secret and Key fields for a custom, LTI activity.
- Made some minor layout changes to the Activity player, providing space for More badges button.
- Updated Editor > Syllabus styles to truncate long activity titles.
- Fixed an issue where Buzz failed to report an error message when a user attempted to open a course’s Gradebook from the Admin tool without
ReadGradebookrights in the domain.
Updates in version 2023.9.13.1572
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
Logout: Added a new attribute,
reusable, to determine if the current user’s session can be reused in subsequent sessions.
GetAttemptReview: Added a new attribute,
correctChoice, to the
leftelement. This is used to determine what is the correct choice for a matching question if it was answered incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where moving a course to a different domain could cause administrators to lose access to the course.
New and updated articles for Buzz
- How does Buzz handle Due dates, Visibility dates, and Grade release dates for students in different time zones? (new)
- How do I set up Essay questions? (updated)
- How do I create and edit rubrics for Peer Assessments? (updated)
- Peer assessment activity editor (updated)
- How do I create and use rubrics for activities and essay questions? (updated)
Note: The Buzz UI updates from 7/13 impact many of the screenshots in our documentation, and we haven't included all of those updated articles here. If you need a full list of the articles impacted by this change for your own documentation purposes, please contact Ryan at joinus@Agilix.com.
TutorKit Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the TutorKit platform available on September 14, 2023.
Check out our TutorKit training videos!
Dawn Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Dawn platform in version 2023.0908.190652 available on September 14, 2023.
Provide feedback for omitted correct answers in Multiple response instructions
Authors can now create Feedback and Mastery awards customized for correct answers that learners don't select.
These appear as Mastery award if omitted and Feedback if omitted. They are only used if completed, otherwise feedback and awards behave as they always have.
In this release, we also fixed an issue with Organization administrators being able to pay for enrollments.