Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Buzz Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.354 available on August 10, 2023.
Change multiple activities' gradable status with Bulk edit
You can now toggle the Gradable activity setting in the Editor > Bulk edit.
Improved Gradebook headers
We updated the folder column headers in the Gradebook grid to stick as you scroll horizontally, so that you can always see the folder activities are contained in.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed an issue when entering activity letter grades in the Gradebook where the dropdown indicator was positioned too high in the input field.
- Fixed a style issue where the Feedback icon was getting clipped in the Assessment activity editor > Preview all questions screen.
- Resolved a scroll issue with long IEP accommodations text and large images.
Updates in version 2023.8.9.1521
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
Gradesschema: A new attribute,
failedbypassingscorerequired, to indicate if the failing score is due to an activity’s
- Data Stream: Fixed an issue where merged course data may not be included in an event.
New and updated articles for Buzz
Note: The Buzz UI updates from 7/13 impact many of the screenshots in our documentation, and we haven't included all of those updated articles here. If you need a full list of the articles impacted by this change for your own documentation purposes, please contact Ryan at joinus@Agilix.com.
TutorKit Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the TutorKit platform in version v2023.0810.195452 available on August 10, 2023.
In this release, we fixed an issue where an error message was showing when trying to attach a tag with non-alphanumeric characters on a session.
Note: Any tags created with non-alphanumeric characters before this release will have to be recreated in the Configure > Tags page after updating to this release.
Dawn Release Notes
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Dawn platform in version v2023.0810.180506 available on August 10, 2023.
Improved reviewing experience for coaches
Content submitted to a coach for review now display inline for the coach, allowing them to view the original submission as context while submitting their review.
In this release, we also:
- Added three new options for authors when creating projects:
- Prompt learner to enter actual time spent: Setting this shows the existing prompt for the learner to enter their time spent on the project.
- Submission type: These values are Attachments and comments or Attachments only.
- Skip thumbnail choice for video attachment uploads: Setting causes the thumbnail choice dialog to not show when the learner attaches a video to a project submission. This is useful for smaller, quick (sometimes mobile) video submissions.
- Learn more: Add Projects
- Gave coaches an extra week to review submissions that a learner may have submitted close to the expiration deadline.
- Improved SEO performance for site admins.