Buzz: Questions & Answers
Welcome to Agilix Help Center Discussions!
This is where you can most actively engage with your peers and the Agilix team. These discussions give you the opportunity to ask questions, give and receive advice from your peers, and learn more about Agilix products and how to optimize them for your needs.
Vibrant, productive discussions benefit everyone associated with Agilix products, and we’re committed to encouraging participation, facilitating discussions, and providing prompt, pertinent information in any way we can.
The following guidelines are intended to help you build and shape our Help Center Discussions. Review them and let us know what you think.
We cover the following topics:
- Help Center Discussion Guidelines
- Help Center Discussion Topics
Without registering and signing in, you are only able to view content. Signing in allows you to participate, by:
- Commenting on content posted by your peers and the Agilix team.
- Asking questions.
- Sharing tips, best practices, or product feedback.
- Contributing to Help Center discussions.
- Voting on content.
- Subscribing to sections and topics that interest you.
Visit support.agilix.com to register or sign in.
Help Center Discussion Guidelines
Because we want and need your feedback and insights, commenting is enabled everywhere throughout the community and, in Discussions, you can add your own contributions. An active community has the potential to lift content and product quality and improve your outcomes.
To ensure a productive community experience, please follow these guidelines:
- Be respectful and friendly.
- Use appropriate tone and language.
- Encourage others to participate, especially new users.
- Ask for help and help others.
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback.
- Be detailed; include screenshots and links if needed.
- Have fun!
And now for the list of “Do nots”:
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful.
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory.
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography.
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam.
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to.
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights.
- Do not post or link to confidential information of Agilix, its partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party.
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by Agilix.
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose. Do not solicit community members to interact with you outside of the community to obtain support.
- Do not post or link to content that disparages Agilix, its partners or, affiliates.
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, it's better not to comment.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Help Center Discussion Guidelines. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Help Center Discussion Guidelines.
Please report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with these Help Center Guidelines.
Help Center Discussion Topics
To help you more easily find answers to questions and the discussion topics you’re looking for, Discussion are divided by topic and product type:
- Questions & Answers: Ask questions, look to see if someone has already gotten an answer to your question, and provide help to other users. If someone in the community can’t help, usually an Agilix team member will jump in. (Q&A sections are product-specific.)
- Tips & Tricks: Find valuable tips and tricks from community members like you and share your own! (Tips & Tricks sections are product-specific.)
- Product Feedback: Share your thoughts about our products, make suggestions, and hear what we're thinking about. (Product Feedback sections are product-specific.)
We invite you to participate and help us build a thriving, supportive community!