Buzz: Product Feedback
HI! I started using the new Buzz for grading and find that I really miss a few things from the old Buzz format.
1. I really miss that I cannot see a running total how many assignments I have left to grade when I am on the "Grading" page. Please give us this function if possible!
2. I miss seeing the icons clearly on the left side that shows what each assignment type is.
3. It is also critical that we teachers be able to always cut and paste sections of student text from the "notes" box or the Discussion boards or the answer boxes --this helps us check for plagiarism by searching for the cut section on Google. I am not sure this ability still exists in the new Buzz, and if it does not, that would be a huge problem for me as a teacher.
4. In general the New Buzz takes more clicks for me to navigate into classes and grading. It does not seem as quick and easy to get where I want to go in this New Buzz teacher mode.
5. I had hoped that the New Buzz would allow me to grade from my phone or tablet, but it looks like that is not an option yet. Is that something that you are moving toward?