Domain activity passwords can be used to grant a user access to any password-protected activity in the domain without requiring the activity's individual password. Users are prompted to enter a password only when an individual password is set up for the activity in the activity editor's Visibility and access card.
Domain activity passwords:
- Can be used to open any password-protected activity in a domain.
- Can be used in addition to the activity's individual password(s).
- Are intended to allow teachers or other staff to unlock any activity for a student (for example, when proctoring an assessment), and should not be shared with students.
- Are not inherited by subdomains.
To create and enable a Domain Activity password:
- Open More menu in the Admin > Domain tool.
- Click Set activity password.
- Enter the New password and Confirm it.
- Click Set.
Once a Domain activity is set, you can find it, remove it, and/or change it using the same window.