A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.306 available on September 19, 2022.
Note: To accommodate internal scheduling, we will not be releasing a Buzz update this Thursday (9-22). Watch for our next release on 9-29.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Special updates for Matching drag-and-drop questions
We've released the following updates for Matching drag-and-drop questions:
- Matching graphic drag-and-drop question choices now use a minimum width when students complete the question to ensure the choices can be seen regardless of browser screen width.
- The Matching drag-and-drop question editor no longer uses defaults for choice width and height. If not defined by author, choices are dynamically sized to accommodate the content.
New and updated articles
- How do I use the Course manager tool (for Base courses)? (updated)
- How do I create and manage Base and Derivative courses? (updated)
- How do I create a course in Buzz? (updated)
- How do I set up Matching questions? (updated)
- How do I create a Matching graphic drag-and-drop question? (updated)
- How do I create a Matching categorization question? (updated)