A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.302 available on September 1, 2022.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are originally published. Always note the date in the title when reviewing content and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed an issue where the Ordering icon was being cut off in drag-and-drop assessment questions.
- Fixed an issue in the Due date > Time editor where adding trailing whitespace to the time would result in an error message.
- Fixed an issue where entering an invalid time in the Due date > Time editor followed by a valid time would incorrectly report the valid time as invalid.
- Fixed a Firefox-specific error in the Editor > Syllabus where dropping a badge in a location that didn't allow the drop would navigate the browser to the login page.
- Fixed a display issue on the Import objectives screen when you scrolled the screen horizontally.
- Fixed an issue on the Final Grades page where the Submit button was enabled when you had not selected a Grading scheme.
- Fixed a display issue in the Teacher > Gradebook > For Me tab where two vertical scrollbars would sometimes appear.
- Added a missing validation to the image width in the rich-text editor's Edit media popup window. The popup now ensures that widths are positive numbers.
Updates in version 2022.9.1.792.
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
New and updated articles
General: How do I use Buzz's rich text editor? (updated)
- How do I manage notifications? (updated)
- How do I create supplemental activities that students can choose to complete? (updated)
- How do I assign activities using the Clipboard? (updated)
Students: How do I manage notifications? (updated)
Observers: How do I manage notifications? (updated)