Publish Anywhere supports deep linking to activities, allowing teachers to browse the content available to them and choose to add only what they want—all from within your chosen LMS.
Previously, teachers and other content authors had to import all activities (via IMSCC package) and delete what they didn't want. Deep linking allows for more flexibility and better supports teachers that want to add additional materials to their existing courses.
Deep links are made possible using an LTI 1.3 extension that allows for an LMS to query a third-party system for available content. You can then select which content you would like to use, and the third-party automatically creates links to those activities in the LMS.
1. Create content author domain
Buzz allows you to create course content in one author domain and make it available in other domains, making it easy to keep the content updated for all users.
Publishers using Publish Anywhere should follow this same model, and create a customer content domain.
- Publish Anywhere publisher steps: How to export courses
- Publish Anywhere educator/distributor steps: How to import course content
- Configuring Canvas:
- Publish Anywhere teacher view
- Publish Anywhere student view
- Supported Publish Anywhere activity types