A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.300 available on August 4, 2022.
Note: Release note articles reflect the state of the product on the date they are published. Always note the date when reviewing and follow the links in the notes to articles that are kept current.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
We're working to improve your SIS sync experience
Grade passback beta ready for participants!
Our grade passback using Buzz's SIS Sync (via OneRoster) is ready for beta!
Thanks to all those who signed up for our Grade passback beta! If you're interested, but haven't signed up, there's still time: System administrators can sign up to get ongoing updates about this feature and to have a chance to take part in our beta program.
Grade passback participants must configure SIS Sync
Remember that, in order to participate, you must use the Buzz SIS Sync (via OneRoster). If you have signed up to participate, but haven't configured your SIS Sync, that is the first step.
Help us strengthen our SIS sync support!
In this release, we:
- Added an automatically generating Deep-linking redirect URL field to the Domain settings > Publish Anywhere platform settings.
- Updated the App chooser in the toolbar, so that it no longer appears if a user has access to only one app (role) in Buzz.
In this release, we also:
- Improved screen reader accessibility labeling of the Notes button in the student app's toolbar.
- Improved the package name validation editor in the 1EdTech package export screen.
- Improved width of the Editor > Add activity dialog for narrow screens.
- Resolved an issue with incorrectly showing a filter-by-group button in the Activity editor for a Choice activity.
- Added padding to the Activity grader > Class statistics > Frequency of scores graph to avoid clipping the right edge of the graph.
Updates in version 2022.8.3.654.
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
New and updated articles
Admins: Publish Anywhere publisher steps: How to export courses (updated)