A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.297 & v3.0.298 available on July 21 2022.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
We're working to improve your SIS sync experience
Grade passback beta ready for participants!
Our grade passback using Buzz's SIS Sync (via OneRoster) is ready for beta!
Thanks to all those who signed up for our Grade passback beta! If you're interested, but haven't signed up, there's still time: System administrators can sign up to get ongoing updates about this feature and to have a chance to take part in our beta program.
Grade passback participants must configure SIS Sync
Remember that, in order to participate, you must use the Buzz SIS Sync (via OneRoster). If you have signed up to participate, but haven't configured your SIS Sync, that is the first step.
Help us strengthen our SIS sync support!
Digital library UX updates
We've updated the user experience for adding content to a course from the Digital library, including:
- Expanding it to fullscreen to make browsing, previewing and selecting content easier.
- Showing a hand cursor when hovering over cards to indicate the card is clickable.
- Adding a Back button to all the screens for easier navigation.
- Moved the Link and Copy buttons to the cart screen.
In this release, we also:
- Improved chart display and print styles when using Dark color scheme by defining white backgrounds for charts.
- Resolved icon style issues with Project icons and Student visibility icons getting clipped.
- Improved activity icon styling on several screens to avoid clipping the icon.
- Resolved a validation issue with Student blackout dates where students were not allowed to use the same date as their Start and End dates (to black out a single day).
Updates in version 2022.7.21.598.
Additions, Removal, or Changes: