A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.290 available on June 16, 2022.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Updates in this week's coming soon article include:
- Feature switch update: Dark color scheme: OnJuly 14, the admin switch for this feature will change from disabled to enabled.
- Feature switch update: Student due date scheduler: OnJuly 14, the admin switch for this feature will change from disabled to enabled.
Grade passback beta ready for participants!
Our grade passback using Buzz's SIS Sync (via OneRoster) is ready for beta!
Thanks to all those who signed up for our Grade passback beta! If you're interested, but haven't signed up, there's still time: System administrators can sign up to get ongoing updates about this feature and to have a chance to take part in our beta program.
Grade passback participants must configure SIS Sync
Remember that, in order to participate, you must use the Buzz SIS Sync (via OneRoster). If you have signed up to participate, but haven't configured your SIS Sync, that is the first step.
Help us strengthen our SIS sync support!
In this release, we:
- Moved tooltips that appear when hovering an auto-populated activity in the Activity chooser popup from below the hovered activity to the right of the activity for better clarity.
- Resolved a background color issue with the choose student screen of the observer app.
- Resolved a Gradebook issue where summary grade data from inactive enrollments was incorrectly included in footer rows when filtered for only active enrollment in the View options.
Updates in version 2022.6.15.510.
Additions, Removal, or Changes: