A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.289 available on June 9, 2022.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Grade passback beta ready for participants!
Our grade passback using Buzz's SIS Sync (via OneRoster) is ready for beta!
Thanks to all those who signed up for our Grade passback beta! We will be reaching out to selected participants in the coming week. If you're interested, but haven't signed up, there's still time: System administrators can sign up to get ongoing updates about this feature and to have a chance to take part in our beta program.
Grade passback participants must configure SIS Sync
Remember that, in order to participate, you must use the Buzz SIS Sync (via OneRoster). If you have signed up to participate, but haven't configured your SIS Sync, that is the first step.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed a style issue in the dropbox area of the activity player.
- Fixed various Dark color scheme style issues.
- Fixed a Standards-based grading issue in which Course settings > Proficiency levels would display no content if one or more Proficiency level was set up in Domain settings > Text editor without an assigned color.
- Fixed an issue in the enrollment chooser where long student names overlapped other names in the list.
- Added a missing validation to the Reports > Students screen indicating a missing Domain value.
Updates in version 2022.6.9.497.
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
GetEntityGradebookSummary: Added a new attribute,
daysactivepastend, to specify how many days past the enrollment ends should an enrollment be treated as active.