A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.288 available on June 2, 2022.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Sign up for our grade passback beta!
We will soon support grade passback to your Buzz-integrated SIS!
New domain-level Student report!
Administrators can now easily access and download a Student report for all enrollments in a domain!
You can filter the data to return only Grade and/or Completion results, or Get all data.
As with all reports, you can open the exported file with any program that supports spreadsheets. Use the Student Reports Glossary to read and analyze your data.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed a style issue in the Activities tool when using SpeechStream to read the jump-to bar.
- Fixed an issue where changes to metadata in an Activity editor wouldn't take.
- Fixed an issue in Course settings where the Objective-mastery grade scale would appear empty when you switched from Standards-based grading to traditional-scoring.
- Fixed an Activity editor issue where attempting to re-sync a rich-text metadata field in a derivative course with the base course's field did nothing.
- Resolved an issue where the unverified email notifications banner would not disappear after verifying the email with a code without manual refresh.
- Fixed an issue where entries with long names would overlap in entity selectors.
Updates in version 2022.6.2.487.
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
SignalTypes: Added the old and new letter grades to the
EnrollmentMetricsChanged(3.10) signal types.
GetItemLinks: Fixed an issue where the request may fail to respond if courses were reparented to new base courses.