A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.286 available on May 19, 2022.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
In this release, we also:
- Improved how default settings are queried in the Domain settings usage tool. Previously, default settings couldn't be queried.
- Example: For a feature with enabled as the default setting, you could only see who had disabled that feature (changed the default) and not who had left it enabled. Now we make both discoverable.
- Improved layout of Editor > Syllabus > Resources panel to account for long resource folder names.
- Resolved an issue where the insert audio/video dialog would remain open after navigating away from activity it was used in.
- Resolved a scrollbar style issue with the choice activities dialog in Editor > Syllabus screen.
- Resolved a keyboarding issue when attempting to select a sub domain in the admin app menu.
- Resolved an issue with showing the selected course in the teacher Clipboard after switching to the teacher app from another app.
- Resolved a scrollbar style issue with previewing an activity in the Digital library.
- Fixed Dark color scheme issues in several screens.
- Resolved a style issue with long student names when entering printed assessment answers from Activity grader.
- Resolved an issue with activities from a hidden folder showing in the student Grades page for a Standards-based grading course.
Updates in version 2022.5.19.466.
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
GetEnrollmentMetricsReport: Added new
New and updated articles
Teachers: How do I set up Fill in the Blank questions? (updated)