A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.285 available on May 12, 2022.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Import parent and child objectives/standards
We've updated the way teachers import objectives and standards into their courses, so they can include parent objectives/standards along with the child object/standards nested within them.
Learn more: Parent and child objectives/standards
In this release, we also:
- Improved the tooltip position and show delay for the Visible-to-students button in the Editor > Syllabus to make it easier to hide multiple, consecutive activities.
- Improved Student > Assessment > Edit expression dialog styling for Dark color scheme.
- Resolved an issue with unselecting child objectives for import, then checking the parent objective to reselect all children.
- Resolved an issue with a missing preview message when attempting to view an assessment as an observer from the Activities tool.
- Resolved a style layout issue with previewing an assessment in the Digital library.
- Fixed Dark color scheme issues in several screens
Updates in version 2022.5.11.443.
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
- Fixed an issue where a user may be able to change their own password without having provided their old password.
New and updated articles
Teachers: How do I create and/or import objectives/standards? (updated)