A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.282 & v3.0.2834 available on May 5, 2022.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Updated Fill in the blank question editor
To improve usability, we've updated the Fill in the blank question editor, including updating the language and giving each answer a More menu where they can remove the question or easily add an alternative correct answer.
In this release, we also:
- Improved tooltip placement in various screens to avoid covering other UI elements.
- Updated Buzz to report an error if a student's tries to submit an assessment with more than 100 MB of content.
- Resolved background color style issues for some admin app screens containing card layouts.
- Resolved a sizing issue with previewing an HTML content choice activity.
- Improved styling of correct answers for Fill in the blank questions for Dark color scheme.
- Resolved an issue where the insert video, insert audio dialogs were positioned far above the student's essay-question editor.
- Resolved a hover style issue with some admin screens when horizontally scrolling over a pinned column.
- Resolved an issue with deleting a student group with an empty group name.
- Resolve an issue where the content editor toolbar position would appear too high on the screen after reactivating a tab in Activity editor.
- Improved Dark color scheme style for grade status text of Grade editor.
- Resolved an issue with showing student comments in a Standards-based grading final grades screen.
- Resolved an issue where IEP accommodations with over ~25 lines of text would show an extra scrollbar when rendered.
- Fixed an issue in the rich-text editor that prevented you from editing an existing, external web-site link.
Updates in version 2022.5.5.425.
Additions, Removal, or Changes: