A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.282 & v3.0.283 available on April 28, 2022.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Print Objective mastery information
We have removed paging restrictions from the teacher Gradebook > Mastery and student Grades > Objective mastery screens, to ensure that all objective mastery information can be viewed and printed easily.
In this release, we also:
- Resolved background color style issues for some admin app screens containing card layouts.
- Resolved an issue with showing the correct tab content in the Clipboard tool when refreshing the browser, or re-navigating to the Clipboard from the menu.
- Fixed an issue where editing an existing course-activity link would require you to re-select the activity before clicking Done to preserve the link to the activity
- Fixed an issue where the Success or Error popup would sometimes not appear after a student created a task for themselves.
- Resolved a hover style issue with Activity grader when horizontally scrolling over a pinned column.
- Resolved an issue with navigating to Activities aligned to Objectives when viewing student Grade details.
- Improved score status icon color for Dark color scheme in Standards-based gradebook.
- Resolved a style issue with where sometimes the margin at the bottom of the teacher home screen wouldn't appear when viewing courses in a list.
- Fixed an issue where clearing a score in the Gradebook > Quick Edit didn’t always allow for an activity to receive an automatically assigned zero.
- Resolved an issue with attempting to navigate to an activity from the Student > Grade details page.
Updates in version 2022.4.28.409.
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
New and updated articles
Teachers: How do I add User Notes to courses, folders, and activities? (updated)
Students: How do I add User Notes to courses, folders, and activities? (updated)