A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.281 available on April 21, 2022.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
New Passage question option
When assigning multiple questions to one Passage in an Assessment, authors can now use the Maintain question order checkbox in the Passage editor to make sure those questions appear in the order they set up in the Assessment.
In this release, we also:
- Improved keyboard accessibility, including accepting use of the Enter key in the Gradebook header to open Activity grader.
- Resolved a Firefox-only issue with attempting to download two file attachments from a file upload question, or activity submission attachments.
- Improved Dark scheme styles for Choose activity screen of Activity player.
- Improved styling of course name in Clipboard messages screen, for courses with school years and courses with long names.
- Resolved a Dark scheme styles issue when Ordering categories and Grading periods in Course settings.
- Resolved a style layout issue with the Student grades screen.
- Resolved an issue where a Gradebook would appear empty if Buzz was allowed to time out
Updates in version 2022.4.20.390.
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
- Fixed a typo in the response header for Retry-After.
New and updated articles
- How do I set up passages for assessments and practice questions? (updated)
- How do I use the assessment/practice questions Text editor? (updated)
General: How do I deliver Buzz content in Dawn (LTI 1.3)? (new)