A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.280 available on April 14, 2022.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Updated Assessment theme previews
We updated Buzz's Assessment theme editor to include the chosen Background image in the Preview.
Buzz supports Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
As Google has announced the deprecation of their Universal Analytics (UA), Buzz now supports Google Analytics 4 (GA4).
Learn more: How do I set up Google Analytics for my domain?
In this release, we also:
- Improved the tooltip display for courses with long names in the Communication screen.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on an image in an essay question rich text editor would sometimes not show the image-editing menu next to the clicked-on image.
- Fixed an issue where users could not record audio or video in an essay question in an assessment template.
- Resolved an issue with displaying users with long names in the admin app, sidebar menu.
- Fixed some dark-theme style issues on the Proficiency descriptions editor and the Teacher > Gradebook > Trends tab in Standards-based-grading courses.
- Fixed an issue where editing Proficiency descriptions for a For-Me activity in a Standards-based-grading course would not display the edited descriptions.
- Fixed an issue on the Project home page where progress would sometimes show just the % character when it should have displayed 0%.
- Fixed an issue in the Gradebook > Analytics tab where clicking Export analytics or Print for an activity that didn't exist in the course would do nothing or result in indeterminate behavior. It now reports an appropriate error message.
Updates in version 2022.4.14.372.
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
CreateObjectiveSets: Updated documentation to indicate maximum lengths for
InteractionFlags: A new flag,
PassageMaintainOrder, to display all questions associated with a passage in order even if the assessment is set to randomize questions.
New and updated articles
Admins: How do I set up Google Analytics for my domain? (updated)