Buzz Release Notes (2022-04-07; v3.0.279) - Use replacement variables in Assessment themes!
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.279 available on April 7, 2022.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Updated Assessment themes!
Buzz's new Assessment themes now allow you to use replacement variables to easily customize Headers and Footers based on the course and assessment that is being viewed.
As with other replacement variables in Buzz, you just place the variable code between dollar signs ($) in the desired field.
And Buzz automatically replaces the variables with dynamic values drawn from course information.
Learn more: Replacement variables in Headers and Footers
In this release, we also:
- Added text-length validations to the Name, External ID, and Owner fields in the Objective-set and Objective-map editors.
- Fixed an issue where role names could sometimes not be displayed (would display the role ID) to administrators when reviewing enrollment or domain permissions.
- Fixed a styling issue with the Choose Google Document button.
- Fixed a style issue on the Theme card in the Domain settings screen.
- Fixed an issue where some users could view another domain's UI customizations
Updates in version 2022.4.7.354.
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
ListRoles: Fixed an issue where a user in a subdomain was unable to access role information from a parent domain.
New and updated articles