A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.276 available on March 24, 2022.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
In this release, we:
- Updated the Multiple answer, inline questions editor to allow course authors use the Maintain response order option.
- Added a disclaimer about cookies to the Domain settings > SpeechStream configuration card.
In this release, we also:
- Improved dark color scheme styling on various screens.
- Fixed a display issue with course titles containing angle brackets in the Announcements screen.
Updates in version 2022.3.24.308.
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
New and updated articles
Admins: How do I enable the SpeechStream toolbar? (updated)
- How do I set up custom feedback for Assessment/Practice question activities? (new)
- How do I set up Multiple Answer questions? (updated)
- How do I set up Multiple Choice questions? (updated)
- How do I set up Essay questions? (updated)
- How do I set up Fill in the Blank questions? (updated)
- How do I set up Matching questions? (updated)
- How do I upload files to use as resources? (updated)
Students: How do I use SpeechStream's text-to-speech tool? (updated)