Buzz Release Notes (2022-03-17; v3.0.275) - Integrate with Google Assignments LTI
A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.275 available on March 17, 2022.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue in the Admin > Courses > Course details page's selected-tab indicator; when you switched tabs with unsaved edits, the previously selected tab would remain highlighted, but the screen would switch.
- Resolved a style issue with the dark color scheme in the Admin > Courses > Course details screen.
- Added missing title- (Name field) and reference-length (External ID field) validations to the Edit role screen.
- Resolved a style issue in teacher Clipboard when displaying selected students from courses with long names.
- Resolved a style issue with displaying long property names in Editor > Activity changes screen.
- Updated Editor > Weights screen to show ellipsis for long objective title and provide tooltip to display complete title.
- Resolved style issue with User note containing long URL text.
- Improved dark color scheme contrast of the “No course thumbnail message” in Course settings.
- Resolved an issue with showing Grade details when a teacher is using View as a student for a past enrollment.
Updates in version 2022.3.17.291.
Additions, Removal, or Changes: