A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.274 available on March 10, 2022.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Updates to dark color scheme
We made the following updates to the new dark color scheme we released last week:
- Gave administrators the ability to enable the dark color scheme for individual users. This option only appears if the dark color scheme is disabled for the domain.
- Defined dark color scheme styles for the color and icon pickers in Domain settings > Themes.
- Updated printing to use the light color scheme if dark color scheme is chosen.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed an issue where editing an activity in a past-enrollment course could create broken images in the activity if it was later used in another course.
- Resolved an issue when displaying no data in Editor > Weights screen (when showing all periods and filtering by category).
- Resolved an issue with the default background color for the login page.
- Resolved a styling issue with badge notifications when using a dark color scheme.
- [Firefox specific] Resolved an issue where the chosen icon in Domain settings > Themes > Menu wouldn’t always display correctly.
- Resolved a style issue with hover background in the Gradebook > Mastery screen when using a dark color scheme.
- Fixed a style issue when using the drawing tool in dark color scheme.
Updates in version 2022.3.10.276.
Additions, Removal, or Changes: