A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.269 available on February 10, 2022.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Standards-based grading updates
We have also improved the labeling on the Standards-based grading dialogs in Domain settings, and added buttons to restore default settings for the Proficiency levels and the Final-grade scale.
Updated Standards-based-grading scores to show the assessed standard and description in a tooltip when users hover over the assigned proficiency level.
In this release, we also:
- Improved the storage of images when you quick-add a rich-text activity, so that when you later edit the rich-text HTML code, the image is a file reference instead of an embedded, encoded image.
- Updated the Admin app's Import screens to identify which entity (User, Course, Domain, etc.) you are importing data into.
- Fixed an issue in Matching questions that would occur when checking and unchecking configurations on the Interactions card.
- Resolved an issue where Matching drag and drop questions would display an empty drag and drop choice in the question preview when no answer had been defined for the choice.
- Fixed a style issue in the Course settings > Grade scale > Grade-scale details popup window.
- Resolved a style issue with displaying courses with long names in the Manage courses > Order courses screen.
- Resolved a style issue with displaying long objective names for objective-scoring courses in Student grades.
- Fixed a style issue in the student Badge award-notification snackbar popup message.
Updates in version 2022.2.10.170.
Additions, Removal, or Changes: