A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.268 available on February 3, 2022.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Updated default content font
We changed the default font used for user-created content from Verdana to Roboto.
Reason for this change: Roboto is already used for all other default fonts in Buzz, so this increases consistency. Certain special characters (pi, for example) are better represented in Roboto. This change impacts user-created content where the font was not changed from the default font. Users can still change their fonts with the rich text editor.
- Fixed an issue in QuickNav where the Editor > Scheduling choice would still appear when the domain administrator had disabled the Scheduling feature.
- Updated teacher Preview modes to provide the following error message when attempting to record or upload audio/video content: Unable to process media.
- Fixed an issue in the Activity editor where converting an existing SCO to a rich-text, Assignment/Dropbox activity would not display the dropbox in the Activity Player.
- Fixed an issue in the rich-text editor where dis-allowing access to your camera would sometimes show an empty error-message.
- Fixed an issue where the message reading You changed users in another tab would sometimes not appear when a user had Buzz open in multiple tabs and changed users in one of them.
- Fixed an issue where a teacher could lose their saved nicknames if their network glitched at the moment they were attempting to retrieve their existing nicknames.
Updates in version 2022.2.2.141.
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
New and updated articles
Teachers: How do I manage Course Settings? (updated)