A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.265 available on January 13, 2022.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Updates to Multiple answer question option: Graphic hot spots
We've made the following enhancements to the new Multiple answer graphic hot spot question:
- Teachers can now define the border style, width, and color of the hot spots. They can select different settings for the initial, unselected spots and the selected spots.
- Added ability to name the hot spots, so student choices in assessment analytics give more meaningful data. Students don't see the names provided when completing the assessment.
- Added accessibility messaging for all graphic questions: Graphic questions are not accessible for users who require keyboard-only access or screen readers.
In this release, we:
- Made general accessibility improvements.
- Gave teachers the ability to define the border style, width, and color of drop areas in Matching: Graphic drag and drop questions.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed an issue in Multiple answer graphic hot spot question where authors could create hot spots that were larger than the background image.
- Fixed an issue in the Base/Derivative course Changes screen where the Re-sync selected settings button would do nothing if a Derivative course activity defined badges but the Base course activity did not.
- Fixed an issue in the Clipboard where checking the Gradable checkbox and then unchecking it would sometimes cause the assigned activity to still be gradable.
- Fixed an issue where the Quick-list title was not required in the Clipboard's Save Quick-list dialog box.
- Fixed a styling issue in the Syllabus Editor's Add Activity dialog box.
- Fixed an issue in the rubric grader where users were allowed to enter negative numbers.
- Fixed a style issue in the domain landing content on the student- and teacher-app home pages.
- Fixed an issue where the printer-friendly view of Class Statistics would sometimes not color in the circle for the correct answer of a multiple-choice or multiple-answer questions.
- Fixed an issue in the Duplicate agenda dialog box where you could press the Duplicate button without entering a Target date.
Updates in version 2022.1.13.116.
Additions, Removal, or Changes:
Questionschema: Added several new attributes to support the styling of the border for graphic questions, including
CopyItems: Fixed an issue where copying an item’s resource (e.g., image) may not work.
New and updated articles