A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.262 & v3.0.263 available on January 6, 2022.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Multiple answer question option: Graphic hot spots
Authors can now format Multiple answer questions as graphic hot spot interactions! Students are given an image with clickable hot spots they can select to answer a question.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where some LTI activities (those that use the LTI parameter
launch_presentation_return_url) would display an Access Denied error message upon completion when displayed using Publish Anywhere. It now correctly displays an Activity has ended message upon completion.
- Fixed an issue on the Edit due date dialog box in Group settings where the Save button was enabled even if there was an error on the dialog box.
- Fixed some styling issues on the Add comment dialog box in Blog activities.
- Fixed a display issue in the Standards-based grading course Gradebook where non-gradable activities sometimes displayed a grey dot instead of an empty cell.
- Fixed an issue in the rich text editor where pressing Enter while positioned within a
divtag added a
brtag instead of another
- Added a validation for an empty time field when editing a due date and time.
- Fixed an issue on the Restore course enrollments and Restore user enrollments pages where the course and user titles, respectively, would sometimes disappear.
- Fixed an issue where a YouTube activity would not automatically use the video's name as its title if a different video had already been chosen and the author had edited the activity title.
- Fixed an issue in the teacher app's View as dialog where selecting a student and then editing your selection would not de-select the previously selected student.
- Fixed an issue where, if an author selected an activity from a dropdown (for example, in the Course settings editor) and manually edited that selection, Buzz would not recognize the edits (keeping the originally selected activity).
- Resolved a validation issue when adding 14 or more matches to a Matching question.