A round-up of all improvements and changes to Dawn in version v2021.1215.225431 available on December 16, 2021.
In this release, we:
- Updated the Coach question notification event email for administrators to include a link that launches the learner coach feed for the associated course.
- Updated changes made to the logo and other branding images to update immediately instead of waiting for refresh.
- Updated the Learners needing intervention filter preference to only be saved on an explicit change by the user.
- Updated the Coaching > User settings > Session location (URL) field to wait and save when the user navigates away.
- Updated coaching tools to allow coaches to follow any feed in the Feeds view of the Coaching dashboard. New posts to these feeds show up in the coach's My feed.
- Updated the language button on the main toolbar to be hidden while the user is offline.
- Added an alert that appears to inform learners when they try to launch an enrollment that is expired, not yet started, or has unfilled prerequisites.
- Added the ability for coaches to jump to the coach questions feeds from the conversation side panel.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed an issue where Flash cards were flipping to show the front card backwards instead of flipping to show the back of the card.
- Fixed an issue where images inserted with Markdown would always be pasted at the top of the field.
- Fixed an issue where resizing images using Markdown wouldn't work.
- Fixed an issue where messages entered from the Coaching dashboard in group feed wouldn't be posted in the course feed or side panel.
- Fixed several issues with following and viewing instruction, interaction, group and coach question feeds.
- Fixed an issue where the cards in User settings were not constraining to smaller window widths.
- Fixed an formatting issue in Safari.
- Fixed an issue where a video conversation attachment was not showing the frame at the timestamp when launched from a timestamp link.
- Fixed an issue where learners sometimes couldn't view the Group member feed from Group > Members view.
- Fixed an issue where Video story overlays were sometimes flickering during a scene change.
- Fixed an issue where scenes in Video stories were sometimes incorrectly displaying a total time of 0:00.