How do I manage email notifications in Dawn?
In Account settings, admins and coaches can set up Dawn to send automated Email notifications for certain events, catalog entries, and students. Root/Site admins can also review this event information in the Reports > Event log.
- Open Account settings from your user menu.
- Scroll to the Email notifications card.
- Choose your Notification frequency.
- If you choose Immediately, every specified event notification is delivered as an individual email when they occur.
- If you choose Hourly, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly, all specified events that occur between notifications are included in each email.
- Click Add subscription to specify each Email notification type.
- Specify which Event type you want notifications for. Options include: All events, New user (root admin only), New enrollment, New certification, Project submission, Project submission for coach review, Other instruction submission for coach review, or Coach question.
- Choose the Catalog entry you want notification for (not relevant or available for New user notifications).
- If you want to specify a single Learner to get these notifications for, select them here.
- Click Subscribe.
Root administrators can manage other admin and coach Email notifications anywhere they can access their user settings.