Continuous enrollment courses are self-paced. Course completion is usually achieved when you complete of certain activities rather than by the ending of a semester or other timeframe. When you enroll in a continuous enrollment course, Buzz automatically schedules suggested due dates for all gradable activities based on various factors to help you keep up on your work.
Automatically generated due dates
Suggested due dates are based on:
- The sequence of activities in the course.
- The number of non-gradable activities between gradable activities.
- The weight of each activity.
- Any blackout dates that have been specified by your school or your teacher.
- Any blackout dates that you have created (if your school allows this).
Your preferred schedule for due dates (if your school allows this).
- Note: Automatically generated due dates are never assigned to Saturdays or Sundays unless you intentionally select them.
- The number of days and date range assigned to the course.
Personalize your due dates
If enabled by your admins, you can specify which days of the week you'd like these suggested due dates to fall on for each course, giving you the ability to distribute due dates in a manageable way.
To do so:
- Open the Calendar.
- Click the Due date scheduler button in the toolbar.
- All of your Continuous enrollment courses appear. You can choose your own Target end date for each (make sure you set a date before the Scheduled due date.
- For each course, check the boxes under the days of the week on which you would like due dates scheduled. This allows you to personalize your schedule to fit the way your work.