How do I create Discussion interactions in Dawn?
Discussions allow you to give learners a prompt, asking them to post answers, thoughts, additional questions, etc, to generate an organic conversation with each other.
Create the Discussion
To create the Discussion:
- Select the desired Section in the Catalog entry.
- Click Add instruction and choose Discussion.
- Give the interaction a Title.
- Provide Mastery award and Expected duration value.
- Check the Require coach review to receive master award box if you want that required.
- Provide the conversation prompt.