How do I sync my Dawn coaching schedule with Google or Microsoft calendars?
When scheduled coaching sessions are enabled in Dawn, coaches can allow Dawn to sync coaching sessions with their Google or Microsoft calendars in:
- Account settings
- Live events tab if they are enrolled as a learners in the site as well as a coach.
To do so in either location:
- Click Setup calendar sync.
- Click the desired calendar.
Note: Microsoft calendars only sync with an organization (work or school) account, not a personal account.
- Review and accept the permissions request generated by your chosen calendar.
When a learner schedules a coaching session with you, the invitation now appears on your synced calendar.
- How do I enable and manage coach scheduling in Dawn courses?
- How do coaches set their Scheduling availability?
- How do I schedule coaching sessions?
- Dawn's pay-as-you-grow pricing model: Dawn's coaching features set it far apart from other learning sites! You can enable your learners to schedule 1-on-1 and 1-to-many coaching sessions from within Dawn. Set your own price, and you pay only $20 per schedulable coach/month.