A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.238 available on July 1, 2021.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Updating rubrics to display point value instead of point range
As previously announced: Instead of displaying a range of points possible in Buzz's rubric level headers, Buzz now displays the exact point value that will be granted if the level is selected.
This change is intended to make the rubric easier to use, more intuitive, and consistent with other grading tools.
- Added a missing folder name validation to the New folder prompt which appears when creating a new resource folder.
- Fixed an issue where page distortion occurred on grouping screens where invalid data was entered.
- Removed the reference to the deprecated feature Sidebar navigation in User settings.
- Resolved a math-rendering issue with a formula containing – or → HTML entities.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes kept teachers from assigning activities using the Clipboard.
Updates in version 2021.07.01.6338.
New and updated articles
Teacher: How do I change my User Settings? (updated)
Student: How do I change my user settings? (updated)