A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.237 available on June 24, 2021.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
Announcement updates this week include:
In this release, we:
- Fixed a display issue on where images from the Login screen editor would be displayed differently on the login screen than in the editor.
- Added a missing validator to the Name field in the Edit grading scheme screen.
- Fixed an issue on Course Home where trying to edit an agenda for an invalid date silently failed instead of reporting an error message.
- Added date validations when editing Submitted date or Due date in the Grade editor.
- Fixed an issue in the discussion player where clicking Expand all while creating a new post resulted in an error message.
Updates in version 2021.06.23.6314.
[BETA] Asynchronous merge courses: A new API, similar to
MergeCourses, that allows for courses to be merged asynchronously. This new API makes the merging more resilient and allows for the user to check the status of the request after it has been made.
If you would like to participate in the beta, please reach out to Agilix Support to receive the API documentation.