A round-up of all improvements and changes to Dawn in version v2021.0603.170009 available on June 3, 2021.
Note: Due to an error, this release note had to be republished. The original date for this release was June 3, 2021, not the published date displayed by the Help Center.
In this release, we also:
- Fixed an issue where learners were able to attempt to schedule a 1-on-1 session coaching session for a catalog entry without coaches assigned, and would see an error.
- Added an error to appear when trying to enable learner scheduling for a catalog entry without coaches assigned.
- Fixed an issue where a coach booking a 1-on-1 session from the Learners view would not show up in the course coaching view for the learner.
Feature highlight: Easily connect Dawn with other apps using Zapier!
Try out Dawn's Zapier integration!
Zapier allows you to connect Dawn with your other apps (over 2,000 currently supported) to automate repetitive tasks without coding, so you can focus on other things.
How Zapier works
Very simply, once you've integrated your apps, you can specify a Trigger in one app and tie it to a desired resulting Action in another app (or even in the same app). Once set up, Zapier automates the connection, so you don't have to!
If you want all of your new user signups in Dawn to be added to an email list in Mailchimp, you would set your Trigger to New user in Agilix Dawn and your Action to Add/Update Subscriber in Mailchimp. Zapier asks for all of the additional information it needs (which information to import from Dawn, which Mailchimp tags to attach to the user, etc.,), and, very like magic, the task is automated (Zapier calls these Zaps); you never have to manually add new Dawn users to Mailchimp, again!
Start using Dawn with Zapier today!
Be a part of our first Dawn-on-Zapier users!
- Create a Zapier account (options include a free trial and a free version of Zapier).
- Use this link to automatically add Dawn to your list of possible apps.
- Complete your integration and start creating Zaps!