A round-up of all improvements and changes to Dawn in version v2021.0512.192020 available on May 13, 2021.
Note: Due to an error, this release note had to be republished. The original date for this release was May 13, 2021, not the published date displayed by the Help Center.
New options in Questionnaire Learner response summary!
Dawn automatically roles up all questionnaire responses and merges them to generate charts and graphs for quick analysis.
Administrators now have the ability to:
- Filter responses by the Instruction and Interaction the responses are from.
- Download and print the results (downloads and prints reflect Group filters, but always include all Instructions and Interactions.
- Detail displays each response as a row in a sortable and downloadable table, including a Time-based cohort column.
Admins can now download user data
Administrators can now easily download user data (JSON) on the Learners screen.
Account settings updates
In Account settings, we have:
- Updated the UI.
- Added autosaving functionality (removed the need for an overall Save button).has been updatedall Dawn users manage their basic information, including:
- Updated the edit email and phone workflow, so users have to Request validation codes to make changes.
- Given administrators a new Verify email or phone message template in the Message template screen where they can customize the message.
In this release, we also:
- Updated the total mastery award in the Mastery screen to exclude unpublished content from the count.
- Added messaging to the Mastery screen letting authors know that, if there is no mastery award setup for a catalog entry, the Mastery threshold field and Certificate card aren't displayed.
- Fixed an issue where using the Delete group function wouldn't delete enrollments.
- Fixed an issue where xAPI packages uploads would sometimes fail.
- Improved handling for updating credit cards with errors.