A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.233 available on May 27, 2021.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue in Activity stream where attempting to view feedback for a deleted activity would display an empty popup instead of an error message.
- Fixed an issue in Course settings where deleting a badge from the course did not stop the badge from being awarded to activities that had referenced the badge.
- Fixed an issue where a user would sometimes be awarded duplicate badges for completing an activity.
- Enhanced Domain settings to handle multiple
securehashelements and their accompanying LTI 1.1 tool definitions in the Domain customization XML.
- Fixed an issue where underlined text in student submissions would sometimes not display correctly in the Grade editor.
- Fixed an issue where inserting an uploaded image using the rich text editor would place the image at the top of the content instead of at the cursor.
- Fixed an issue where making edits in the rich text editor's Code view, and then clicking Save without exiting Code view would sometimes not save the edits.
Updates in version 2021.05.27.6147.
- General system improvements.