How can I change an enrollment's status (Purchased, Active, Certified)?
Enrollments in Dawn are assigned one of four statuses:
- Purchased, meaning the enrollment has been paid for, but the learner hasn't done anything in the catalog entry.
- Active, meaning the learner has purchased and begun the catalog entry.
- Certified, meaning the learner has completed the catalog entry with a sufficient level of Mastery.
- Expired, meaning the enrollment has passed its Enrollment expiration date.
Administrators can directly change statuses between Purchased, Active, and Certified. They can change to and from Expired by editing the Enrollment expiration date.
Change an individual's status
Administrators can edit an individual Enrollment status in two places:
- The Catalog > Enrollments screen, which can be accessed by clicking on the enrollment's catalog entry in the Catalog screen.
- The Learners > Enrollments screen, which can be accessed by clicking on the learner in the Learners screen.
To change an individual's status on one of these screens:
- Click the Actions menu next to the catalog entry enrollment that you want to edit.
- Select Edit enrollment.
- Open the Status dropdown and select the new status.
Batch edit users' status
To batch edit Enrollment statuses:
- Open the Catalog > Enrollments screen
- Check the boxes next to the enrollments you want to edit.
- Click the Edit button.
- Check the box next to the Status dropdown.
- Select the new Status.
- Click Update enrollments.