A round-up of all improvements and changes to Dawn in version v22021.0505.223608 available on May 6, 2021.
Invite-only coaching sessions and group adding
Administrators and coaches can now make live coaching sessions invite-only by checking the Allow only administrators to sign up participants when creating sessions.
Administrators and coaches can now add entire groups to an existing live coaching session.
Users can download and delete their data
- Download my data allows the user to download a ZIP file with the raw JSON files that comprise their personal data in Dawn.
- Delete account allows the user to fully delete their account and information.
In this release, we also:
- Improved the ability to use the same video for multiple scenes in Video stories.
- Fixed an issue where deleted enrollments were not cleared for admins until refresh.
- Fixed an issue where non-site admins were erroneously shown the Delete enrollments option when deleting groups even though they could not delete enrollments.
- Fixed an issue where re-uploading a xAPI/TinCan package would put that Instruction in an eternal "processing" state.
- Improved the Resource management and Catalog entry editing tools.
- Fixed an issue where email invitation links would sometimes fail.