When scheduled coaching sessions are enabled in Dawn, coaches can set their Scheduling availability in:
To do so in either location:
- Select a Timezone.
- Under Recurring hours, enter your weekly availability in Days and Hours.
- Under Specific hours, you can block or allow any hours in addition to Recurring hours. For example, if an important holiday lands on a Monday and you want to take the day off, you can define that in Specific hours.
- Click Setup calendar sync if you want to give Dawn access to add sessions created in Dawn to appear in your Google or Microsoft calendars.
- Select the Session type; you can choose between a Phone call, Online meeting or other website, or Other.
- Choose a Location (e.g., URL, phone number, meeting link).
- How do I enable and manage coach scheduling in Dawn courses?
- How do I sync my Dawn coaching schedule with Google or Microsoft calendars?
- How do I schedule coaching sessions?
- Dawn's pay-as-you-grow pricing model: Dawn's coaching features set it far apart from other learning sites! You can enable your learners to schedule 1-on-1 and 1-to-many coaching sessions from within Dawn. Set your own price, and you pay only $20 per schedulable coach/month.