The Dawn Basic Template wizard makes it easy to quickly create a basic catalog entry in Dawn.
To use it:
- Sign into the Administrator view, open the Catalog screen, and click the Create catalog entry [plus sign] button in the upper right corner.
- Select Dawn Basic Template in the Template field and click Create.
- Upload files using the Quick add window. Each file you upload is made into an instruction under Section 1 in the catalog entry's table of contents.
- Click Add to course when you're done.
When you upload files with the Dawn Basic Template wizard:
- You can now add to and edit the course. Notice that the Quick add button appears in each section detail screen; this button opens the wizard back up.