A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.230 available on May 6, 2021.
Coming soon to Buzz!
We announce significant upcoming features and changes in a standalone Coming soon article that appears at the top of the What's new section.
In this release, we made various accessibility improvements to Buzz and Publish Anywhere, including:
- Buzz now informs screenreaders when a page is loading due to a navigation and when the page is done loading.
- When using the high contrast theme:
- The page loading visual indicator also uses a higher contrast.
- Menus with a white background now display in a higher contrast when buttons are hovered.
- Added a label name for the assessment and practice question activities attempts counters.
- Changed the labels for the student Home page, so screenreaders read the labels before reading the score or progress.
- Resolved an issue with incorrectly showing non-gradable activities in the student Gradebook.
Updates in version 2021.05.04.6006.
- General system improvements.